Empire of Night is a premium free-to-play game with deep MMORPG gameplay and easy, classic RPG controls.
Moonshadow, the last free city of the Vampire Nation, is under siege by the Warlord Uriah. Dark heroes of the Vampire Nation must call upon ancient powers to preserve humanity for their precious blood and beat back the evil undead army of Uriah.
Empire of Night is deeply social game that capitalizes on the bonds that form in the horror-genre. In EoN, players take on the role of modern-day vampires, sexy superheros with dark origins. They fight to control the blood pools and ultimately rise to the top of their clans.
Empire of Night Prototype Video
DRAIN VICTIMS – Vampire heroes drain other creatures to recover their hit points. Certain creature targets are very powerful (skilled Human Vampire Hunters, Free Demons, Phantasms) and as such are more difficult to drain, but offer a great deal more than simple hit point replacements
POSSESS ENEMIES – All Vampires, regardless of their origin or class, have some means of controlling enemies and ambient NPCs. Pure Blood vampires can train their innate ability to charm while the Beast vampires can improve their ability to Intimidate enemies into retreat. Powerful magic is required to control the mind of a vampire, and the risks of failure are great (leaving you exhausted, open to attack, stunned), but the benefits of having a Vampire Mercenary at your beckon call are tremendous.
PERFORM BLOOD RITUALS – Multiplayer Blood Rituals are a very unique and compelling feature of ‘Empire of Night’ – unique not only to the vampire CRPG but to the MMO genre. When you are out on adventures with your friends, you have the option to engage in tandem Blood Rituals that give you substantial buffs… as long as you keep playing together!
THE OUTSKIRTS – The bridges leading into Moonshadow are at once beautiful and treacherous. One never know who or what they may encounter here, so it is best to remain vigilant.
THE CATACOMBS – Far beneath the city there is a network of catacombs. Tunnels go everywhere beneath the city, stretching from the coastal cliffs to far inland. These dark passages are the domain of the Beast, and woe to anyone – even a vampire – that ventures here alone.
THE PENTHOUSE – The upper-limit of material success in an urban setting. Overlooking our big, vampire-infested town is this extremely posh penthouse. It has furniture from the finest boutiques from around the world and lingerie models lying languid in every corner. The walls are decorated with one-of-a-kind antiques and priceless cultural artifacts from anywhere you can imagine.
SOFIA’S CASTLE – At the edge of a steep cliff lies an ancient, ruined medieval castle…the lair of the Ancient Queen. Vampire minions have fenced it off so that the Beast can thrive undisturbed inside of it.
- The Pure Blood Vampire represents the height of affluence and material success, the benefits of ancient wisdom, psychic powers and ages to train in the combat arts.
- The Half Blood are a progressive, hybrid species that represents creative flexibility. Their remaining humanity gives them access to weapons and tactics that are unusual in the Vampire world.
- Finally, the Beasts represent the fantasy of startling physical power and blood-soaked savagery from the darkest depths of Vampire lore.
- Summon evil creatures: Zombies, Hellspawn, Greater Demons>
- Profound ability to possess: humans, weak-minded enemies, some Story NPCs
- Use Telekinesis, Illusion, Hellfire spells dominate enemies in combat
- Drain combat enemies for long-lasting individual and group buffs
- Transform into a bat – a fast combat form for speedy offense
- Become an Evil Mist – stealth form; escape combat and avoid detection by enemies
- Exceptional skill with sword and bow. Trained for hundreds of years.
- Unstoppable multi-hit combos and finishing moves.