Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusFAQRegisterLog in
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.

Share | 

New Super Street Fighter IV Features

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council

Male
Number of posts : 10802
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 pm

New Ultras! New costumes! Robot Zangief & cosplaying Cammy! All shown in this trailer. From zany to WTF outfits, to even rumored counter Ultras, Super SFIV is shaping up to be the definitive version of the game.

Back to top Go down
xCainx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Cain, MetalBob
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:29 pm

hyes :)
Im playing it atm, I played the good old street fighter on the super nintendo and now this one too. ^^

But in my opinion this game is really, really hard to beat.
Im so freaking proud of myself that I can atleast beat it on easiest difficulty!
Very easy and easy seem to be so far away from me. xD

Anyway, I love the main theme of the game.

Indestructible...its so catchy and fits great into this game
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 am

CES 2010 wasnít just about gadgets and gizmos; itís also about people uploading the latest footage of Super Street Fighter IV footage. New Ultras and tricks aplenty at the bottom.

First off, footage of SFIV players RiceSRK and Justin Wong playing Super SFIV at the Las Vegas Fight Club event.

Öand from the number of Youtube users comes these barrages of videos.

Back to top Go down
xCainx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Cain, MetalBob
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:31 pm

@last video: nuuu Ken, nuuuuu. dont lose

are there some kind of secret ultra attacks or something ? I never saw that flame kick thing before, even though I already tried all the special moves in the command list.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm

which is probably the reason why u finding it hard to beat still hehe.arcade style games need a lot of practice lolz.

which is why i seldom play them.never see a reason why i must bother to remember so many combo moves just for a arcade game hehe ^^

still i love to watch ppl play it while i stand behind them and watch the battle :D
Back to top Go down
HereCumsThePain
Raider
Raider

Male
Number of posts : 420
IGN[Game NickName] : Pain
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 am

i will man-rape you with zangeif!!
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Remembering combos o_0
Newbie style is the best rawr, unpredictable moves ll screw ya all over

Mmos to play or test: ArcheAge - Black Desert - B&S - Wildstar - Everquest Next - Icarus
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:19 pm

IGN.com just revealed the last Super Street Fighter IV character; a Middle-Eastern grappler who goes by the name of Hakan. He loves his daughters and loves to put oil all over his body; meaning his story in the game is played for laughs. Judging from the versus footage below, heís a grappler who can buff himself up with oil. Possibly to power up either his command grab or extend the range of his slide. His first Ultraís an anti-air (not sure if itís a full-on counter though), while his Second Ultraís a powered-up command grab.

I for one am glad that heís not a big bulky guy in a turban with a weird-ass twirly mustache. You canít fault Capcom for being unoriginal with this design. Heís the aftermath of Mike Haggar being messed up by SNK character designers. Being a fan of grapplers, I canít wait to use this guy, along with T.Hawk.

Advisory Board

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:27 am

I grew up playing those games. Enjoyed them so much i even made myself a MAME (Multi Arcade Machine Emulator) I custom built the entire thing 4 players 6buttons each had a firend rewire a usb controller into the old style stick/buttons from an arcade so i just plug the usb's into the pc, have about 2000 games on it.
roughly 4000 games in total but its hard to get them all running right, havent messed around on it for a while now. Great for garage partys though!
If i remember later i'll go take a photo of it in the garage heh.

ok found an old photo inside the house of it before it was finished, it also doubled as the music box^^

Last edited by Facade on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found photo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super Street Fighter IV Features   

Back to top Go down

New Super Street Fighter IV Features
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1