This was posted on the official website:
TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule
Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.
We are glad to share with you our 2nd Beta Test Schedule for TOS English Version.
The test will be carried out for one month of period.
We wish to accomplish enhancement on qualities of English translations and receive various feedback on overall contents in the game by updating the game fast enough to catch the latest Korean version throughout the test period.
Furthermore, to accommodate more of our fans to the test, there is no limit on the number of testers this time.
The detailed schedule is as follows.
- All Dates and Times are based on Eastern Standard Time (NA).
- EDT will be applied until Oct 31st and EST will be applied from Nov 1st.
1) Test Schedule
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT) ~ Thursday, November 25, 2015, 23:00 PM (EST)
2) Server Operating Hours and Maintenance
- 24 Hours
- Maintenance: Every Tuesday 01:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM (4 Hours)
3) Registration and Deadline
- Register through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage
- Registration Period: After the announcement of this notice ~ Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00 AM
- The testers who had participated for the 1st Beta Test can use the same keys they had used for the 1st Best Test and do not need to go through the registration process.
4) Requirements and Exceptions
There is no limit on the number of testers so anyone who registers through [Register for 2nd Beta Test]
Button on TOS homepage will be selected as Beta Testers.
However, our fans from the countries like Korea, Japan, China and the other countries where we have our local publishers will be excluded from the test. We seek for your kind understanding in advance.
5) Beta-Keys Distribution Schedule
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 ~ Friday, October 23, 2015
- Beta Keys will be distributed to your email addresses and you will also be able to check your Beta Keys on TOS homepage.
6) For our github contributors and fan site managers
There will be no limit on the number of testers for our 2nd Beta Test so please register within the registration period.
If you need additional keys after the period, please inquire us via email@example.com
7) Other Information
- All data from 1st Beta Test will be reset
- All the Rates in the game including EXP/Drop Rates and etc will be based on Korean 3rd CBT.
For more detailed information on test participation and the way to activate your Beta Key, we will notify you again soon.
Basically, its a closed
beta testing phase that will be open
I dont know about the available classes but I know the exp rate is gonna be less than 50% its normal rate. This is to prevent players from accessing certain areas of the game during the testing phase. With a low exp rate and only 1 month of play time, they clearly want players to focus on their characters and not on the game world but I'll go for it anyway because I want to know which class I'm gonna use in obt (hard to pick one...).